Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20257 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,201 (15,801元) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (19 minutes ago)