Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20217 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,145 (元15,554) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)