Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,678 (元34,401) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)