Cost of living comparison between Xian, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19279 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,343 (元32,903) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)