Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20710 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,565 (元22,041) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (32 minutes ago)