Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,896 (元20,625) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)