Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20891 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,213 (元20,166) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)