Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18708 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,351 (元23,259) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)