Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19405 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,697 (元55,125) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)