Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19919 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,482 (元22,499) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (41 minutes ago)