Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19026 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,198 (元32,577) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (28 minutes ago)