Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19717 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,990 (元15,166) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)