Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34389 AUD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)