Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31898 AUD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)