Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37746 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,094 (10,846 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)