Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32971 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,266 (25,070 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)