Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09709 AUD / NAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)