Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10004 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,887 (38,852 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)