Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 AUD / ANG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 5% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,232 (ƒ 18,819) in Willemstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)