Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.501 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,768 (€4,508) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)