Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18930 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,741 (元35,610) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)