Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10685 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,497 (R 42,087) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)