Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20912 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,177 (元24,755) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (14 minutes ago)