Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38196 AUD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,665 prices entered by 379 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)