Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02017 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,167 (₨206,581) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)