Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09987 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,907 (69,155 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)