Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11051 AUD / NAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,661 (33,131 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)