Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36279 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,894 (10,735 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)