Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35453 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,954 (11,152 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)