Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34667 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,552 (10,247 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)