Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38191 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,726 (9,757 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)