Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,523 (62,964,966 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)