Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,103 (54,533,205 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)