Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.731 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,856 (17,577 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)