Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38063 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,629 (R$ 9,535) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)