Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35488 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,628 (R$ 10,225) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)