Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39684 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,552 (R$ 11,471) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)