Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40001 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,716 (R$ 9,289) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)