Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40044 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,085 (R$ 10,201) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)