Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,319 (€3,329) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)