Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01245 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,937 (235,875 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)