Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02237 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,655 (руб 163,380) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)