Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02124 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,020 (руб 189,267) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)