Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02233 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,728 (руб 346,169) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)