Cost of living comparison between Vladikavkaz, Russia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02104 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,290 (руб 679,180) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)