Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02253 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,522 (руб 333,925) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)