Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,757 (€7,830) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)