Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.441 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,846 (€8,223) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)