Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40195 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,211 (R$ 12,964) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)