Cost of living comparison between Vitória, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39053 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)