Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,404 (3,707 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)