Cost of living comparison between Visakhapatnam, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01961 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,099 (₨259,995) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)