Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Virginia Beach, Virginia (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,807 ($9,881) in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)