Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04812 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,929 (81,642₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)