Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05129 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,070 (40,358₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)