Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,099 (CH$6,050,906) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)