Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,136 (CH$6,295,121) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (33 minutes ago)