Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,055 (COL$15,858,809) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)