Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,029 (COL$15,662,183) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)