Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06731 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,722 (Mex$ 55,294) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)