Cost of living in Villach, Austria vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,239 (€2,682) in Villach.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)