Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,919 (€2,644) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (40 minutes ago)