Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,361 (€2,776) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)