Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.579 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,112 (€2,604) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)