Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02083 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,109 (₨245,283) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)