Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,130 (₨108,840) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)