Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,778 (71,588,956 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)