Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,590 (29,831,441 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)