Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,590 (€3,771) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)