Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,058 (€8,267) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)