Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,107 (1,339,008 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)