Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00459 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,088 (1,327,846 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)