Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06966 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,606 (Mex$ 109,185) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)