Cost of living comparison between Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.731 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,570 (8,992 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)