Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,275 (4,178 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)