Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02320 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,906 (297,719 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)