Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18943 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,522 (kr76,660) in Vejle.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (41 minutes ago)