Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00815 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,729 (457,624 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)