Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00858 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,892 (802,809 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)