Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 806 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00869 AUD / LKR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,410 (392,433 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)