Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15547 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,139 (45,917 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)