Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01953 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,133 (₨313,973) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)