Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01979 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,859 (₨296,007) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)