Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01936 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,217 (₨166,172) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)