Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 949 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.481 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,781 (€3,228) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)